I Have No Idea What I Want to Do In Life
- Thursday, February 19, 2009
1. What are your passions in life?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. What are you really good at?
4. What would your family and friends say are your talents?
5. In five years, what would you like to be doing?
6. How can we know for sure that God has a plan for us?
7. What does God’s plan for your life look like right now? (Describe how you see it.)
8. What are some of the things that might be keeping you from discovering God’s plan for your life?
9. What can help you understand the difference between God’s plan for your life versus your own plan?
10. Name some of the ways your life is bringing glory to God.
11. What are three things that you can do to prepare for what God has in store for your life?
“Each of you has received a gift to use to serve others. Be good servants of God’s various gifts of grace.” —1 Peter 4:10
Excerpts from the book Secrets Young Women Keep by Dr. Jill Hubbard with Ginny McCabe used by permission.
Dr. Jill Hubbard is a clinical psychologist and a regular co-host of the nationally syndicated Christian radio program New Life Live. Known for her gentle and insightful style, Dr. Jill also has a private practice helping clients in their struggles with depression, addictions, eating disorders, and relational and personal growth issues. She is also the author of The Secrets Women Keep.
Recently on Career
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content