Is Your Job A Gift From God?
- Tuesday, October 02, 2012
One of the favorite resources Bible-based resources I’ve used to help people find the work they were meant to do is 48 Days to the Work You Love, a book and workshop created by Dan Miller, a long-time friend of Dave Ramsey.
In 48 Days, Miller lays out a clear pathway to help people identify their calling, discover their skills and abilities, clarify their personal values, understand their passions, evaluate their experiences, focus their dreams, and create a plan to find and do the work they’ll love.
Is Your Job a Gift?
So, let me ask you . . . .
- Is your job a gift – or does it sometimes feel more like a curse?
- Do you find satisfaction and fulfillment in your life and work?
- Are you at peace with who you are and what you do for a living?
- Do you feel God’s smile upon the work you do?
- Do you feel that you’re using your skills and abilities to your full potential?
- Do you have a plan to help you turn your dreams into reality?
If you answered no to any of these questions, today is your opportunity to do something about it!
Please don’t waste another minute working a job that isn’t fulfilling you or making the difference in the world that God uniquely designed you to make.
Life is too short! And the world needs what you have to offer!
Here are three things you can do right now to find the work you were made for:
1. Find a life coach (or a financial coach) who can guide you through a process to help you find and do the work you’ll love.
2. Attend a 48 Days to the Work You Love workshop in your area.
3. Buy the 48 Days to the Work You Love book and work through this process on your own.
Do you love your work? If not, what’s holding you back?
Christian Personal Finance is a resource dedicated to building God's Kingdom and helping others through money.
Rich Avery is the site host of Money Wise Pastor, a site dedicated to helping Christians (and particularly pastors, missionaries and other ministry leaders) to be financially faithful and financially free.
Publication date: October 2, 2012
Recently on Career
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content