Tough Job Market? Try the “E” Word
- Friday, September 18, 2009
6. Finally, get ready to work. In 1938 the US Government told us a lie. They told us that a 40 hour week was full time work. If you're married to mediocrity, 40 hours per week may float your boat. But real entrepreneurs are workers. Be ready to average 50-80 hours weekly for at least the first 3 to 5 years. Then, just maybe, you will be able to slow down and live the life you are already salivating about. Go for it!
September 21, 2009
Steve Diggs presents the No Debt No Sweat! Christian Money Management Seminar at churches and other venues nationwide. Visit Steve on the Web at www.stevediggs.com or call 615-834-3063. The author of several books, today Steve serves as a minister for the Antioch Church of Christ in Nashville. For 25 years he was President of the Franklin Group, Inc. Steve and Bonnie have four children whom they have home schooled. The family lives in Brentwood, Tennessee.
• What you can do today to get out of debt and kill the Debt Monster
• A,B,C's of handling your money God's way
• How to save, invest, and retire wisely
• How mutual funds work
• How to stop fighting over money
• What to teach your kids about money
• Learn how home & car buying, college financing and insurance work.
• How to develop a budget that works -- forever!
• Features simple charts, graphs, and easy-to-use forms.
Recently on Career
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content