Finding the Right Financial Advisor
- Monday, September 20, 2010
Sadly, the ghost of Bernie Madoff isn't going away soon. But, we can turn his evil into positive, productive behavior by learning lessons from those who paid terribly high prices. Proverbs 2:10 is an ageless reminder, "For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul."
September 20, 2010
Steve Diggs presents the No Debt, No Sweat! Christian Money Management Seminar at churches and other venues nationwide. Visit Steve on the Web at www.stevediggs.com or call 615-834-3063. The author of several books, today Steve serves as a minister for the Antioch Church of Christ in Nashville. For 25 years he was President of the Franklin Group, Inc. Steve and Bonnie have four children whom they have home schooled. The family lives in Brentwood, Tennessee.
A complete financial compendium, 19 chapters
• What you can do today to get out of debt and kill the Debt Monster
• A,B,C's of handling your money God's way
• How to save, invest, and retire wisely
• How mutual funds work
• How to stop fighting over money
• What to teach your kids about money
• Learn how home & car buying, college financing and insurance work.
• How to develop a budget that works-FOREVER!
• Features simple charts, graphs, and easy-to-use forms.
Click here to LEARN MORE or to ORDER
Recently on Finances
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content