God's "Unwelcomed" Giving Test
- Monday, November 21, 2005
Beating the Devil at His Own Game
Throughout the years I've improved a lot in this area. Sure there are still times when I’m selfish and greedy — and at those times God still dealt with me. But I’m doing better -- and enjoying it more. One little trick that helped me through some financially stingy days was this: When I heard of a need, I would immediately think and pray about it. Then, I would determine how much I thought I should give. If the devil tempted me to back down — I doubled the amount I was planning to give. Believe me, that little method works.
Steve Diggs presents the No Debt No Sweat! Christian Money Management Seminar at churches and other venues nationwide. Visit Steve on the Web at www.stevediggs.com or call 615-834-3063. The author of several books, today Steve serves as a minister for the Antioch Church of Christ in Nashville. For 25 years he was President of the Franklin Group, Inc. Steve and Bonnie have four children whom they have home schooled. The family lives in Brentwood, Tennessee.
A complete financial compendium, 19 chapters
• What you can do today to get out of debt and kill the Debt Monster
• A,B,C's of handling your money God's way
• How to save, invest, and retire wisely
• How mutual funds work
• How to stop fighting over money
• What to teach your kids about money
• Learn how home & car buying, college financing and insurance work.
• How to develop a budget that works -- forever!
• Features simple charts, graphs, and easy-to-use forms.
Click here to learn more or to order.
Recently on Finances
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content