Should My Offering Only Go to My Church?
- Thursday, December 15, 2005
So, remember to "check in with God" on a regular basis. Pray over where your funds are needed most. This Christmas season is the perfect time to ask God to open your eyes to special needs in the world, and to perhaps give a little more than usual. Keep your home church as a top priority, but be open to helping others. Sure we can legalize our giving — but isn’t it more fun when we don't?
Steve Diggs presents the No Debt No Sweat! Christian Money Management Seminar at churches and other venues nationwide. Visit Steve on the Web at www.stevediggs.com or call 615-834-3063. The author of several books, today Steve serves as a minister for the Antioch Church of Christ in Nashville. For 25 years he was President of the Franklin Group, Inc. Steve and Bonnie have four children whom they have home schooled. The family lives in Brentwood, Tennessee.
A complete financial compendium, 19 chapters
• What you can do today to get out of debt and kill the Debt Monster
• A,B,C's of handling your money God's way
• How to save, invest, and retire wisely
• How mutual funds work
• How to stop fighting over money
• What to teach your kids about money
• Learn how home & car buying, college financing and insurance work.
• How to develop a budget that works -- forever!
• Features simple charts, graphs, and easy-to-use forms.
Click here to learn more or to order.
Recently on Finances
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content