The Essentials of Investing
- Wednesday, July 11, 2012
I realize that even this simplified explanation of investing may sound somewhat complicated. My advice is to just get started. Following the steps described above will get you headed in the right direction.
Have you taken these steps? What investment-related questions do you have? Let me know in the comments section.
Other posts in this series on the 11 principles that lead to simple, meaningful success:
- The Purpose of Money (Principle One: Know Who You Are)
- How to Recession-Proof Your Career (Principle Two: Earn Diligently)
- The Single Most Powerful Personal Finance Tool (Principle Three: Plan to Succeed)
- An Irrational Financial Act (Principle Four: Give Some Away)
- Common Questions About Biblical Generosity (a continuation of Principle Four)
- Pay Yourself Second (Principle Five: Put Some Away)
- The Debt Doctor Will See You Now (Principle Six: Ruthlessly Avoid Debt)
- Practical Steps for Getting Out of Debt (a continuation of Principle Six)
Matt Bell is Associate Editor at Sound Mind Investing, publisher of the best-selling investment newsletter written from a biblical perspective. Its core investment strategy has beaten the market in 11 of the past 13 years. For a limited time, Sound Mind Investing is offering a 30-day free trial membership.
Publication date: July 11, 2012
Recently on Finances
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content