101 Things to Do This Summer
- Friday, June 04, 2010
90. Learn all about wolves. http://www.wolf.org/wolves/learn/learn.asp
91. Understand the physics behind roller coasters. They aren't as dangerous as they seem! http://www.learner.org/exhibits/parkphysics
92. Eat healthy! http://helpguide.org/life/healthy_eating_diet.htm
93. Find out how hot air balloons work. Depending on where you live, you might be able to go on one or at least watch them take off. Did you know they actually make a lot of noise? http://www.howstuffworks.com/hot-air-balloon.htm
94. Read the book The Light in the Forest by Conrad Richter. If you can, watch the 1958 feature film adaptation produced by Walt Disney Productions and then compare the two.
95. Make your own video. Humorous? A music video? Your choice.
96. Learn how to bowl. http://www.wikihow.com/Bowl
97. Make pink lemonade bars.
98. Do something...anything you choose... to make you a better you.
99. Learn to read music.
100. Make and fly a kite. There are 19 kite possibilities at-- http://www.howtomakeandflykites.com
101. Last but not least... get ready for school to resume. Summer is GREAT but so is the fall!
*This article published June 8, 2010.
This list of 101 Things to do this Summer has been brought to you by Laurel Springs School. Laurel Springs was established in 1991 and is accredited with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Laurel Springs offers your student an individualized education plan with more than 350 courses to choose from. No other distance learning program compares to Laurel Springs.
Recently on Homeschool
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content