Am I Required to Say Yes to Every Opportunity?
- Friday, January 11, 2013
Posted by 'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.comDo you feel guilty about saying no to volunteer or ministry opportunities, even when your plate is already full? Nicole Unice helps us see that when we say yes to one thing or person, we are already automatically saying no to someone or something else.
Recently Featured Videos
- Comparing Biblical Prophe...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- This Airline's Christmas ...'anberlin_fan' via GodTube.com
- How The Hobbit Can...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- People on the Street Answ...Crosswalk.com Staff
- Why Must Marriage be Defi...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- How Do I Spot a Cult?Paul Carden
- Tolkien Experts Talk Abou...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Practical W...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Find Redemption...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Someone's Already Ready f...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Disney's Frozen Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- I'M FULL - Thanksgiving w...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content