Am I Required to Say Yes to Every Opportunity?
- Friday, January 11, 2013
Posted by 'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.comDo you feel guilty about saying no to volunteer or ministry opportunities, even when your plate is already full? Nicole Unice helps us see that when we say yes to one thing or person, we are already automatically saying no to someone or something else.
Recently Featured Videos
- Star Trek Into Darknes...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can I Come to Terms w...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Mom Rap'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Iron Man 3: Overco...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- The Mom Song'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Follow My Dreams, or Rais...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Does Luke 15 Show God...Judah Smith
- How Can Busy Moms Take Be...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Duck Dynasty Family Rocks...'theremix' on GodTube.com
- All Mom Wants for Mothers...'skitzychicks' on GodTube.com
- Duck Dynasty’s Phil Rober...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content