Am I Required to Say Yes to Every Opportunity?
- Friday, January 11, 2013
Posted by 'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.comDo you feel guilty about saying no to volunteer or ministry opportunities, even when your plate is already full? Nicole Unice helps us see that when we say yes to one thing or person, we are already automatically saying no to someone or something else.
Recently Featured Videos
- Why are Women Overwhelmed...Kelly Givens
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman<...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can We be More Intent...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sustaining Your Marriage ...Debbie Holloway
- Husbands, Lead Your Wives...Debbie Holloway
- A Better Way to Win: Athl...'sportsphanatik' on GodTube.com
- Am I Required to Say Yes ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sex, Marriage, and Fairyt...'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Common Misc...'biblestudytools' on GodTube.com
- Son of God | Bill Hybels ...'sonofgodmovie' on GodTube.com
- Should Christians Play Th...Joel Bradberry
- There's No Such Thing as ...Debbie Holloway
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Generation Triple X: Responding to our ‘Pornified’ CultureEric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content