Crowd or Cross?
- Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesIn our world today, we are bombarded by words and images that can drive us away from an eternal perspective. It’s easy to ignore the soft whisper of Christ’s words when the world is calling us to do what feels good. This short video clearly contrasts the disconnect between the lies of the world and the truth of Jesus Christ. For believers and non-believers alike, it will touch your heart and point you to the Cross. The world is constantly telling us to do, do, do. If the gospel of Jesus Christ were summed up into one word, it would be done.
Recently Featured Videos
- What are Some Ways We Wro...Jen Wilkin
- Does the Gospel Change th...Matt Perman
- Lucy Video Movie R...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
- Can I Truly Live Life to ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What About the Parts of t...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Dawn of the Planet of ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content