Crowd or Cross?
- Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesIn our world today, we are bombarded by words and images that can drive us away from an eternal perspective. It’s easy to ignore the soft whisper of Christ’s words when the world is calling us to do what feels good. This short video clearly contrasts the disconnect between the lies of the world and the truth of Jesus Christ. For believers and non-believers alike, it will touch your heart and point you to the Cross. The world is constantly telling us to do, do, do. If the gospel of Jesus Christ were summed up into one word, it would be done.
Recently Featured Videos
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Gone Girl Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can a Christian Overc...Gloria Furman
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content