Crowd or Cross?
- Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesIn our world today, we are bombarded by words and images that can drive us away from an eternal perspective. It’s easy to ignore the soft whisper of Christ’s words when the world is calling us to do what feels good. This short video clearly contrasts the disconnect between the lies of the world and the truth of Jesus Christ. For believers and non-believers alike, it will touch your heart and point you to the Cross. The world is constantly telling us to do, do, do. If the gospel of Jesus Christ were summed up into one word, it would be done.
Recently Featured Videos
- The Maze Runner Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Max Lucado Teaches Us How...Shawn McEvoy
- Is There Any Such Thing a...Tracy & Darryl Strawberry
- Can Christian Couples Fix...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- VeggieTales & American Id...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- What Should I Do if I Hat...Nicole Unice
- The Hundred-Foot Journ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Secret Language of Su...Pam Farrel
- Jesus on Trial: What Do t...Stephen McGarvey
- Do We Need Confession in ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- Calvary Video Movi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What are Some Healthy App...Nicole Unice
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content