Crowd or Cross?
- Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesIn our world today, we are bombarded by words and images that can drive us away from an eternal perspective. It’s easy to ignore the soft whisper of Christ’s words when the world is calling us to do what feels good. This short video clearly contrasts the disconnect between the lies of the world and the truth of Jesus Christ. For believers and non-believers alike, it will touch your heart and point you to the Cross. The world is constantly telling us to do, do, do. If the gospel of Jesus Christ were summed up into one word, it would be done.
Recently Featured Videos
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Is There a Right Way to U...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Reaching the Suburbs for ...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- New Skillet Album Rise...Stephen Sanders
- Star Trek Into Darknes...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can I Come to Terms w...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Mom Rap'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Iron Man 3: Overco...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- The Mom Song'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Follow My Dreams, or Rais...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Does Luke 15 Show God...Judah Smith
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Ne’er the Worldviews Shall Meet? Lena Dunham and Jane AustenEric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content