Hobby Lobby: Standing Up for Religious Freedom
- Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Posted by Anna KutaThe Christian-owned arts-and-crafts chain Hobby Lobby faces steep fines for refusing to comply with the Obamacare mandate requiring employers to provide contraceptives and abortion-inducing drugs in their health insurance plans. As Hobby Lobby continues to fight the mandate in court, what are the implications of the case for religious liberty in the United States?
Recently Featured Videos
- How Should Christians Han...Joe Thorn
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Gone Girl Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content