Hobby Lobby: Standing Up for Religious Freedom
- Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Posted by Anna KutaThe Christian-owned arts-and-crafts chain Hobby Lobby faces steep fines for refusing to comply with the Obamacare mandate requiring employers to provide contraceptives and abortion-inducing drugs in their health insurance plans. As Hobby Lobby continues to fight the mandate in court, what are the implications of the case for religious liberty in the United States?
Recently Featured Videos
- This Airline's Christmas ...'anberlin_fan' via GodTube.com
- How The Hobbit Can...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- People on the Street Answ...Crosswalk.com Staff
- Why Must Marriage be Defi...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- How Do I Spot a Cult?Paul Carden
- Tolkien Experts Talk Abou...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Practical W...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Find Redemption...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Someone's Already Ready f...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Disney's Frozen Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- I'M FULL - Thanksgiving w...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Jesus Feminist: Ho...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content