How Can I Find A Good Church?
- Monday, September 12, 2011
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comPastor John Crotts offers practical advice on the often difficult question of how to find a good, local church. John wrote the book, “Loving the Church,” to help people see how glorious God's family really is, and also to see the countless ways that people and families can flourish within it.
Recently Featured Videos
- Star Trek Into Darknes...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can I Come to Terms w...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Mom Rap'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Iron Man 3: Overco...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- The Mom Song'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Follow My Dreams, or Rais...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Does Luke 15 Show God...Judah Smith
- How Can Busy Moms Take Be...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Duck Dynasty Family Rocks...'theremix' on GodTube.com
- All Mom Wants for Mothers...'skitzychicks' on GodTube.com
- Duck Dynasty’s Phil Rober...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content