How Can I Find A Good Church?
- Monday, September 12, 2011
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comPastor John Crotts offers practical advice on the often difficult question of how to find a good, local church. John wrote the book, “Loving the Church,” to help people see how glorious God's family really is, and also to see the countless ways that people and families can flourish within it.
Recently Featured Videos
- Tolkien Experts Talk Abou...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Practical W...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Find Redemption...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Someone's Already Ready f...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Disney's Frozen Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- I'M FULL - Thanksgiving w...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Jesus Feminist: Ho...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Stars of Black Nativit...Debbie Holloway
- This Family is Excited fo...'theremix' on GodTube.com
- The Hunger Games: Catc...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- A Million Little Ways to ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- Ann Voskamp on Making Tim...Kelly Givens
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Christians in the Muslim World: Growth and PersecutionEric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content