How Do I Know if I'm Really a Christian?
- Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comNew Testament writers suggest that we are to test ourselves to gain the assurance that we are followers of Christ. Pastor Zach Schlegel explains how he counsels those who wonder if they are Christians, starting by asking where they place their hope. For more information: www.capitolhillbaptist.org and www.christianity.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- Silly Staff Stories of Ch...Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff
- Comparing Biblical Prophe...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- This Airline's Christmas ...'anberlin_fan' via GodTube.com
- How The Hobbit Can...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- People on the Street Answ...Crosswalk.com Staff
- Why Must Marriage be Defi...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- How Do I Spot a Cult?Paul Carden
- Tolkien Experts Talk Abou...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Practical W...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Find Redemption...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Someone's Already Ready f...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Disney's Frozen Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content