How Do I Know if I'm Really a Christian?
- Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comNew Testament writers suggest that we are to test ourselves to gain the assurance that we are followers of Christ. Pastor Zach Schlegel explains how he counsels those who wonder if they are Christians, starting by asking where they place their hope. For more information: www.capitolhillbaptist.org and www.christianity.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Gone Girl Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can a Christian Overc...Gloria Furman
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content