Jeff Foxworthy’s Fresh and Inspirational Game Show “The American Bible Challenge”
- Wednesday, August 22, 2012
You know, and I think we’re a nation… I think we have more faith than we confess to. But I think somewhere along the line being a Christian became uncool. Because that’s the message the world sends you. It’s…
“You’re the man! You’re the man!”
“Show people how rich you are. Show people how cool you are.”
And we’re not. We’re just not. You can pretend to be that way.
You know, to me it’s cooler to have faith, to go: “Here’s the good news. The good news is it’s not based on my performance.” Because many, many times I’m gonna fall short. I fall short on a daily basis.
It’s, “Thank you that there is a God, that it’s based on His goodness. The fact that He loved me enough, He didn’t even wait on me to start performing right before He paid the price for me.”
To me, that’s cool. And I think, as a nation, man, if we could ever get back to that point and just throw your arms out and go…
“You know what? It’s not based on my goodness or my coolness. It’s based on how good God is.”
Alex: Well, thank you, Jeff, for your time. It’s been great hearing your heart about this exciting new game show. We’re really hoping that “The American Bible Challenge” is successful for you and for the Game Show Network.
Jeff: Thank you so much, Alex. Have a great day.
Recently Featured Videos
- The Maze Runner Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Max Lucado Teaches Us How...Shawn McEvoy
- Is There Any Such Thing a...Tracy & Darryl Strawberry
- Can Christian Couples Fix...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- VeggieTales & American Id...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- What Should I Do if I Hat...Nicole Unice
- The Hundred-Foot Journ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Secret Language of Su...Pam Farrel
- Jesus on Trial: What Do t...Stephen McGarvey
- Do We Need Confession in ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- Calvary Video Movi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What are Some Healthy App...Nicole Unice
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content