Is it Okay for a Christian to Vote for a Mormon?
- Monday, November 05, 2012
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comCarl Trueman of Westminster Theological Seminary posits that if believers were to limit ourselves to only voting for evangelical Christians, we would be limiting the number of candidates over the last couple centuries who we could have voted for at all. For more: www.reformation21.org and www.christianity.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- Why is Disney Optimism Ap...Jeff Dixon
- How Should Christians Han...Joe Thorn
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content