Raising an Olympian: Gymnast Gabby Douglas
- Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Posted by 'inspiredfaith' on GodTube.comNatalie Hawkins, the mother of Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas, found out quickly what it meant to let go. This brave single mother sent her youngest daughter to Des Moines, Iowa -- over 3,000 miles away from their home in Virginia Beach. This sacrifice was all in the name of accomplishing a big Olympic dream, but it was not in vain. Gabby went on to place first in the Olympic trials, guaranteeing her the first spot on the USA women's gymnastics team.
Recently Featured Videos
- Sustaining Your Marriage ...Debbie Holloway
- Husbands, Lead Your Wives...Debbie Holloway
- A Better Way to Win: Athl...'sportsphanatik' on GodTube.com
- Am I Required to Say Yes ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sex, Marriage, and Fairyt...'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Common Misc...'biblestudytools' on GodTube.com
- Son of God | Bill Hybels ...'sonofgodmovie' on GodTube.com
- Should Christians Play Th...Joel Bradberry
- There's No Such Thing as ...Debbie Holloway
- Boy Caught in the Freezin...'ourprecioussavior' on GodTube.com
- What is Pure and Undefile...biblestudytools via GodTube.com
- 100-Year-Old Best Friends...'vids2inspire' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content