Raising an Olympian: Gymnast Gabby Douglas
- Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Posted by 'inspiredfaith' on GodTube.comNatalie Hawkins, the mother of Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas, found out quickly what it meant to let go. This brave single mother sent her youngest daughter to Des Moines, Iowa -- over 3,000 miles away from their home in Virginia Beach. This sacrifice was all in the name of accomplishing a big Olympic dream, but it was not in vain. Gabby went on to place first in the Olympic trials, guaranteeing her the first spot on the USA women's gymnastics team.
Recently Featured Videos
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- Don't Let the Food Networ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Raise my Childr...
- Heaven is for Real...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus’ Death on t...Philip Ryken
- Here's Your Chance to Sav...
- "Jesus Christ Is the Man"...'starwarsjesus' on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Palm Sunday'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Know if He is "T...Nicole Unice
- If the Resurrection is So...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus' Death Nece...Philip Ryken
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content