Raising an Olympian: Gymnast Gabby Douglas
- Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Posted by 'inspiredfaith' on GodTube.comNatalie Hawkins, the mother of Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas, found out quickly what it meant to let go. This brave single mother sent her youngest daughter to Des Moines, Iowa -- over 3,000 miles away from their home in Virginia Beach. This sacrifice was all in the name of accomplishing a big Olympic dream, but it was not in vain. Gabby went on to place first in the Olympic trials, guaranteeing her the first spot on the USA women's gymnastics team.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Should Christians Han...Joe Thorn
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Gone Girl Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content