"The Bible" is a Story of Love, Family, Redemption
- Thursday, February 28, 2013
Posted by 'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.comCrosswalk.com speaks with "The Bible" cast member Diogo Morgado (Jesus) and co-producers Mark Burnett and Roma Downey about bringing the stories of God's word to television. "The Bible" miniseries premiers on the History Channel March 3rd.
Recently Featured Videos
- Mercy Rule: Up to ...Ryan Duncan
- How Can I Learn to Say "N...Lysa TerKeurst
- Meaningless: A Labor Day ...'journeyboxmedia' on GodTube.com
- Joy in Christ: The Key to...Alex Crain
- 3 'Bad Christians' Share ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- The Stars of Dolphin T...Debbie Holloway
- Never Fight with Your Spo...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- When the Game Stands T...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What Can I Learn From Una...Cindi McMenamin
- Should the Bible be Appro...Karen Swallow Prior
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content