The Lord's Prayer: Why Did a Praying People Need to be Taught How to Pray?
- Friday, July 27, 2012
Posted by biblestudytools via GodTube.comIn Matthew 6:5-13, Jesus tells his followers how not to pray, followed by the how-to instructives of what we call The Lord's Prayer. Why was this necessary when the Jews were a praying people? Joe Thorn tackles the question. For more information: www.joethorn.net and www.biblestudytools.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- Heaven is For Real...
- Why Was Jesus’ Death on t...Philip Ryken
- Here's Your Chance to Sav...
- "Jesus Christ Is the Man"...'starwarsjesus' on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Palm Sunday'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Know if He is "T...Nicole Unice
- If the Resurrection is So...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus' Death Nece...Philip Ryken
- Captain America: The W...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Do I Retain My Identi...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- The Story of Easter Told ...'neids' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content