The Lord's Prayer: Why Did a Praying People Need to be Taught How to Pray?
- Friday, July 27, 2012
Posted by biblestudytools via GodTube.comIn Matthew 6:5-13, Jesus tells his followers how not to pray, followed by the how-to instructives of what we call The Lord's Prayer. Why was this necessary when the Jews were a praying people? Joe Thorn tackles the question. For more information: www.joethorn.net and www.biblestudytools.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Should Christian Pare...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- 3 Steps to Take When God ...Kyle Idleman
- What are Some Ways We Wro...Jen Wilkin
- Does the Gospel Change th...Matt Perman
- Lucy Video Movie R...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
- Can I Truly Live Life to ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content