The Story of Easter Told Through Social Networking
- Tuesday, April 03, 2012
Posted by 'neids' on GodTube.comIt's hard to envision the world without social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter--platforms that allow us to share information, memories and continue relationships like never before in history. Imagine if social networking existed around 33 A.D.--the most pivotal moment of history. This video illustrates how Christ's death and resurrection might have been perceived had social networks existed during this defining moment of our faith. To celebrate Easter 2012 and the Risen King, share this video on Facebook or Twitter!
Recently Featured Videos
- How Can I Learn to Say "N...Lysa TerKeurst
- Meaningless: A Labor Day ...'journeyboxmedia' on GodTube.com
- Joy in Christ: The Key to...Alex Crain
- 3 'Bad Christians' Share ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- The Stars of Dolphin T...Debbie Holloway
- Never Fight with Your Spo...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- When the Game Stands T...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What Can I Learn From Una...Cindi McMenamin
- Should the Bible be Appro...Karen Swallow Prior
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content