The Story of Easter Told Through Social Networking
- Tuesday, April 03, 2012
Posted by 'neids' on GodTube.comIt's hard to envision the world without social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter--platforms that allow us to share information, memories and continue relationships like never before in history. Imagine if social networking existed around 33 A.D.--the most pivotal moment of history. This video illustrates how Christ's death and resurrection might have been perceived had social networks existed during this defining moment of our faith. To celebrate Easter 2012 and the Risen King, share this video on Facebook or Twitter!
Recently Featured Videos
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- Don't Let the Food Networ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Raise my Childr...
- Heaven is for Real...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus’ Death on t...Philip Ryken
- Here's Your Chance to Sav...
- "Jesus Christ Is the Man"...'starwarsjesus' on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Palm Sunday'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Know if He is "T...Nicole Unice
- If the Resurrection is So...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus' Death Nece...Philip Ryken
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content