The Story of Easter Told Through Social Networking
- Tuesday, April 03, 2012
Posted by 'neids' on GodTube.comIt's hard to envision the world without social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter--platforms that allow us to share information, memories and continue relationships like never before in history. Imagine if social networking existed around 33 A.D.--the most pivotal moment of history. This video illustrates how Christ's death and resurrection might have been perceived had social networks existed during this defining moment of our faith. To celebrate Easter 2012 and the Risen King, share this video on Facebook or Twitter!
Recently Featured Videos
- Max Lucado Teaches Us How...Shawn McEvoy
- Is There Any Such Thing a...Tracy & Darryl Strawberry
- Can Christian Couples Fix...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- VeggieTales & American Id...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- What Should I Do if I Hat...Nicole Unice
- The Hundred-Foot Journ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Secret Language of Su...Pam Farrel
- Jesus on Trial: What Do t...Stephen McGarvey
- Do We Need Confession in ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- Calvary Video Movi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What are Some Healthy App...Nicole Unice
- How Do I Show Love and Su...Nicole Unice
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content