Why I Call It Good Friday
- Thursday, April 05, 2012
Posted by 'ignitermedia' on GodTube.comIt seems interesting that we refer to the day Christ died as "Good Friday." Considering the events of the day, tragic or awful seems more appropriate. However, we ultimately know what God was up to that day. Though the events seemed very BAD, God was using everything that happened for GOOD.
Recently Featured Videos
- Does the Gospel Change th...Matt Perman
- Lucy Video Movie R...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
- Can I Truly Live Life to ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What About the Parts of t...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Dawn of the Planet of ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Go From "Me" to "We" in Y...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content