Why Must Marriage be Defined as Being Only between a Man and Woman?
- Monday, December 09, 2013
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comDoes the Bible really only define marriage one way? Mary Kassian examines God's reasons for establishing the marital relationship as one man with one woman. For more information about Mary Kassian, visit: www.girlsgonewise.com. For more information about Christianity, visit: www.christianity.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- Guardians of the Galax...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Should Christian Pare...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- 3 Steps to Take When God ...Kyle Idleman
- What are Some Ways We Wro...Jen Wilkin
- Does the Gospel Change th...Matt Perman
- Lucy Video Movie R...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content