Why Must Marriage be Defined as Being Only between a Man and Woman?
- Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comDoes the Bible really only define marriage one way? Mary Kassian examines God's reasons for establishing the marital relationship as one man with one woman. For more information about Mary Kassian, visit: www.girlsgonewise.com. For more information about Christianity, visit: www.christianity.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- Star Trek Into Darknes...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can I Come to Terms w...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Mom Rap'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Iron Man 3: Overco...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- The Mom Song'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Follow My Dreams, or Rais...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Does Luke 15 Show God...Judah Smith
- How Can Busy Moms Take Be...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Duck Dynasty Family Rocks...'theremix' on GodTube.com
- All Mom Wants for Mothers...'skitzychicks' on GodTube.com
- Duck Dynasty’s Phil Rober...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content