Dr. Ray PritchardDr. Ray Pritchard is the president of Keep Believing Ministries, an Internet-based ministry serving Christians in 225 countries. He is the author of 29 books, including Stealth Attack, Fire and Rain, Credo, The ABCs of Christmas, The Healing Power of Forgiveness, An Anchor for the Soul and Why Did This Happen to Me? Ray and Marlene, his wife of 39 years, have three sons - Josh, Mark and Nick, two daughters-in-law- Leah and Vanessa, and four grandchildren - Knox, Eli, Penny and Violet. His hobbies include biking, surfing the Internet, and anything related to the Civil War.
- 2007 Aug 17
The Anchor Book Depot has been busy recently. Here are some of the places we have sent the books:
1) Military Torch Ministry, Norfolk, Virginia. The books are sent to sailors serving on ships deployed around the world.
2) Camp Nathanael, Emmalena, Kentucky. We provided copies for a group of women completing a drug rehab program.
3) Bridge Bible Church, Muskegon, Michigan. The pastor ministers to Vietnam vets suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome.
4) First Presbyterian Church, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The pastor in charge of their jail ministry said, “We talk with prisoners at the downtown jail in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday nights and conduct bible teaching and Alpha courses at the North JV Conte facility on Friday mornings.”
5) A prison ministry in Gadsden, Alabama. “I visit two jails and do four Bible studies (two in each jail) each week. My students need your book. I would like to have 100 copies.”
6) A church in Flowery Branch, Georgia.
7) A prison ministry in Graterford, Pennsylvania.
In June we opened the Book Depot with around 50,000 books. For those who don’t know, An Anchor for the Soul is a short, simple “gospel book” in “Wal-Mart English” written for those who don’t go to church but want to know how to go to heaven. We have set the following four priorities for the free distribution of these books:
If you work in any of those four areas and would like to learn how you can receive free copies for your ministry, please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you with more information.