man’s blindness was due to his sin or his parents’ sin. Jesus told them it was not because of sin the man was blind, but so that God might be glorified.As He bent to heal the man’s eyes, Jesus said, “I am the Light of the world.” The man believed Jesus and worshipped Him. His life became a testimony to the very character of Christ.
For more encouraging words, order the 31 day ebook devotional Face to Face: Seeing God Through the Eyes of Those Who Met Him Face to Face. You can also get more devotionals, resources and freebies by following Motl Ministries through email, fb, twitter or on pinterest.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by April Motl
- Hearing God's Song of Love Over YouFriday, July 25, 2014
- A Shield for Your LifeTuesday, July 22, 2014
- The Fellowship of Faith - Summer Refreshment SeriesFriday, July 18, 2014
- Needing a Friend?Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- Seeking Stillness Friday, July 11, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content