man’s blindness was due to his sin or his parents’ sin. Jesus told them it was not because of sin the man was blind, but so that God might be glorified.As He bent to heal the man’s eyes, Jesus said, “I am the Light of the world.” The man believed Jesus and worshipped Him. His life became a testimony to the very character of Christ.
For more encouraging words, order the 31 day ebook devotional Face to Face: Seeing God Through the Eyes of Those Who Met Him Face to Face. You can also get more devotionals, resources and freebies by following Motl Ministries through email, fb, twitter or on pinterest.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by April Motl
- I am My Beloved's and My Beloved is MineFriday, December 06, 2013
- An Adoring LoveFriday, November 01, 2013
- Walls Down Wednesday: His Kingdom Come into Your RelationshipsWednesday, October 30, 2013
- When You're Uncomfortable in Your Own SkinMonday, October 28, 2013
- Walls Down Wednesday: Hallowed Be His NameWednesday, October 23, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content