It's virtually guaranteed that Apple will sell several boatloads of iPads this Christmas, as nearly half of U.S. children are pestering parents to pull out their credit cards and splash the cash for the tablet that rules over us.
Nielsen research data confirms it's an Apple Christmas once again, revealing that 48 percent of children aged 6-12 in the US want an iPad while 39 percent will go wild for a Wii.
What else do America's children want? More Apples. Thirty-six percent of kids say they want an iPod touch, iPad mini (36 percent) or iPhone (33 percent).
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Teens' Social Media Can Hurt College ChancesWednesday, December 04, 2013
- Study: Parents Clueless About Tech's Dangers to Teen HearingMonday, November 25, 2013
- What's Hot? 11/22/13Friday, November 22, 2013
- Snapchat Soars! Sends 400 Million Pictures EverydayFriday, November 22, 2013
- Youth Football Participation DropsThursday, November 21, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content