It's virtually guaranteed that Apple will sell several boatloads of iPads this Christmas, as nearly half of U.S. children are pestering parents to pull out their credit cards and splash the cash for the tablet that rules over us.
Nielsen research data confirms it's an Apple Christmas once again, revealing that 48 percent of children aged 6-12 in the US want an iPad while 39 percent will go wild for a Wii.
What else do America's children want? More Apples. Thirty-six percent of kids say they want an iPod touch, iPad mini (36 percent) or iPhone (33 percent).
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- The Web Blasts Past One Billion WebsitesFriday, September 19, 2014
- What's Hot? 09/19/14Friday, September 19, 2014
- Destiny Sales Fall Short of the HypeThursday, September 18, 2014
- Focus On Dangers of Caffeine Powder Is IncreasingWednesday, September 17, 2014
- Gameplay Broadcasting May Be the New Big Thing in Streaming EntertainmentTuesday, September 16, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content