Counseling Conferences this Fall
Paul TautgesPaul Tautges serves as senior pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in suburban Cleveland, Ohio, having previously pastored for 22 years in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Paul has authored eight books including Counseling One Another, Brass Heavens, and Comfort the Grieving, and contributed chapters to two volumes produced by the Biblical Counseling Coalition. He is also the consulting editor of the LifeLine Mini-Book series from Shepherd Press. Paul is a Fellow with ACBC (Association of Certified Biblical Counselors). He and his wife, Karen, are the parents of ten children (three married), and have two grandchildren. Paul enjoys writing as a means of cultivating discipleship among believers and, therefore, blogs regularly at Counseling One Another.
- 2013 Jul 18
The Lord has blessed the church with so many edifying resources for training of believers in biblical counseling and discipleship. Here are six upcoming conferences that you may want to check out. Please help spread the word.
- September 13-14
- Grace Covenant Church in Gilbert, AZ
- September 20-21
- Speakers: Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Paul Tripp, Elyse Fitzpatrick, Shannon Wexelberg
- Sept. 20-21, Oct. 25-26, and Nov. 15-16, 2013
- October 7-9, 2013 in Montgomery, AL
- Speakers: Heath Lambert, Don Whitney, John Street, Charles Ware, and Owen Strachan and dozens of workshop speakers
- October 7, 2013 in Montgomery, AL [This is the Pre-Conference to the above NANC conference]
- Speakers: Martha Peace, Tim Keeter, and Heath Lambert, author of Finally Free: Fighting for Purity with the Power of Grace
- October 11-13 in Fresco, TX
- Speakers: David Powlison, Ed Welch, Tim Lane, Elyse Fitzpatrick, Winston Smith, Mike Emlet, Julie Lowe