Counseling Conferences this Fall
Paul Tautges has served Immanuel Bible Church in Sheboygan, Wisconsin as pastor since 1992. He is also an adjunct professor of biblical counseling and conference speaker. Paul has authored eight books including Counsel One Another, Comfort Those Who Grieve, The Discipline of Mercy, and Brass Heavens. He is also the editor of the popular Help! discipleship counseling booklet series (24 titles). Paul is a NANC Fellow and a Council Board member of the Biblical Counseling Coalition. He and his wife Karen are the parents of ten children. Paul blogs regularly at counselingoneanother.com.
- 2013 Jul 18
The Lord has blessed the church with so many edifying resources for training of believers in biblical counseling and discipleship. Here are six upcoming conferences that you may want to check out. Please help spread the word.
- September 13-14
- Grace Covenant Church in Gilbert, AZ
- September 20-21
- Speakers: Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Paul Tripp, Elyse Fitzpatrick, Shannon Wexelberg
- Sept. 20-21, Oct. 25-26, and Nov. 15-16, 2013
- October 7-9, 2013 in Montgomery, AL
- Speakers: Heath Lambert, Don Whitney, John Street, Charles Ware, and Owen Strachan and dozens of workshop speakers
- October 7, 2013 in Montgomery, AL [This is the Pre-Conference to the above NANC conference]
- Speakers: Martha Peace, Tim Keeter, and Heath Lambert, author of Finally Free: Fighting for Purity with the Power of Grace
- October 11-13 in Fresco, TX
- Speakers: David Powlison, Ed Welch, Tim Lane, Elyse Fitzpatrick, Winston Smith, Mike Emlet, Julie Lowe