What must we do for our marriage to be successful? Here are three Biblical points to ponder and put into practice to help your Christian marriage prosper. If you aren’t married but hope to be one day, these can help you direct your premarital relationships toward God's design...
Listen to the audio message (from my hubby, Eric Motl) The Ministry of Marriage and download today's freebie below
Today's Freebie download: 31 Ways to Cultivate a Clean Slate Marriage
PS--If for some reason the PDF. download link isn't working for you, please sign-up for our weekly e-deovs. All freebie PDF downloads are included in the weekly emails :) You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and pinterest to stay up to date on all the latest February Freebies. Book give-aways are open through February 27th--winners announced February 28th!
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by April Motl
- Hearing God's Song of Love Over YouFriday, July 25, 2014
- A Shield for Your LifeTuesday, July 22, 2014
- The Fellowship of Faith - Summer Refreshment SeriesFriday, July 18, 2014
- Needing a Friend?Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- Seeking Stillness Friday, July 11, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content