What must we do for our marriage to be successful? Here are three Biblical points to ponder and put into practice to help your Christian marriage prosper. If you aren’t married but hope to be one day, these can help you direct your premarital relationships toward God's design...
Listen to the audio message (from my hubby, Eric Motl) The Ministry of Marriage and download today's freebie below
Today's Freebie download: 31 Ways to Cultivate a Clean Slate Marriage
PS--If for some reason the PDF. download link isn't working for you, please sign-up for our weekly e-deovs. All freebie PDF downloads are included in the weekly emails :) You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and pinterest to stay up to date on all the latest February Freebies. Book give-aways are open through February 27th--winners announced February 28th!
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by April Motl
- I am My Beloved's and My Beloved is MineFriday, December 06, 2013
- An Adoring LoveFriday, November 01, 2013
- Walls Down Wednesday: His Kingdom Come into Your RelationshipsWednesday, October 30, 2013
- When You're Uncomfortable in Your Own SkinMonday, October 28, 2013
- Walls Down Wednesday: Hallowed Be His NameWednesday, October 23, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content