Being a single mom is a tough road much of the time. Multiple jobs, endless cleaning, carpooling, balancing budgets, parenting decisions, and little help from others can lead to exhaustion and frustration. So, we thought you single moms out there could use a good laugh. We love you, honor you, and pray you have an amazing day!
The following are some things you should never say to a single mom. (Moms, I hope I make you smile with some of these!):
1. Will you babysit my kids?
2. Hello, May I speak to the man of the house?
3. I totally understand. Sometimes I feel like a single mom, too, when my husband's away.
4. Little Johnny needs $25 for a school field trip before Friday.
5. Is it harder to find a date now that you have kids?
6. Did you hear Sally's man left her, too?
7. You look tired.
Author/speaker, Jennifer Maggio, is one of the nation's leading authorities on single parents and women's issues. She is an award-winning author and founder of The Life of a Single Mom Ministries. She currently oversees one of the nation's largest single moms support groups and has helped to launch more than 500 others in churches around the globe. She is a regular on radio and television. For more information, visit http://www.thelifeofasinglemom.com.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jennifer Maggio
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content