All I really needed to know, I learned from Noah's Ark
- Thursday, November 14, 2002
1. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
2. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone might ask you to do something REALLY big.
3. Don't listen to critics -- do what has to be done.
4. Build on high ground.
5. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
6. Speed isn't always an advantage. The cheetahs were on board, but so were the snails.
7. If you can't fight or flee -- float!
8. Take care of your animals as if they were the last ones on earth.
9. Don't forget that we're all in the same boat.
10. Stay below deck during the storm.
11. Remember that the ark was built by amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.
12. Remember that the woodpeckers INSIDE are often a bigger threat than the storm outside.
13. Don't miss the boat.
14. No matter how bleak it looks, there's always a rainbow on the other side.
15. When God shuts the door on this world for the last time, be sure YOU are on the right side.
Recently on Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content