Can You Name These Christmas Carols?
- Saturday, December 07, 2002
2. On my list, I only desire my foremost dual incisors.
3. The smogless witching hour has arrived.
4. Exuberating to this orb
5. 288 Yuletide hours
6. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis
7. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
8. That small hamlet south of the Holy City
9. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
10. Mom's mother was the victim of a "hit-and-run" by Santa's sleigh team.
11. I spied my maternal parent face-against-face with Father Christmas.
12. Whose offspring?
1. The First Noel
2. All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
3. It Came upon a Midnight Clear
4. Joy to the World
5. The Twelve Days of Christmas
6. Silent Night
7. Go Tell It on the Mountain
8. O Little Town of Bethlehem
9. Hark the Herald Angels Sing
10. Grandma Got Run-over by a Reindeer
11. I Saw Mama Kissin' Santa Claus
12. What Child Is This?
Recently on Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content