You Know You Are Living In 2005, When....
- Saturday, September 24, 2005
1. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
2. You have a list of 10 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
3. You e-mail the person who lives in the house next door.
4. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
5. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.
6. You learn about your redundancy on the 10 o'clock news.
7. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
8. You pull up in your own driveway and use your mobile phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
10. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
11. You get up in the morning and go on-line before getting your coffee.
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
Recently on Computer / Internet
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content