5th and 6th Grade Responses
- Wednesday, September 01, 2004
5th and 6th grade responses to science questions on tests:
* There are 26 vitamins in all, but some of the letters are yet to be discovered.
* Genetics explains why you look like your father, and if you don't, why you should.
* Vacuums are nothings. We only mention them to let them know we know they're there.
* The cause of perfume disappearing is evaporation. Evaporation gets blamed for a lot of things people forget to put the top on.
* Water vapor gets together in a cloud. When it is big enough to be called a drop, it does.
* Mushrooms always grow in damp places, which is why they look like umbrellas.
* Momentum is something you give a person when they go away.
* A monsoon is a French gentleman.
* The word "trousers" is an uncommon noun because it is singular at the top and plural at the bottom.
* To keep milk from turning sour, keep it in the cow.
* When planets run around and around in circles, we say they are orbiting. When people do it, we say they are crazy.
* For asphyxiation, apply artificial respiration until the patient is dead.
* Thunder is a rich source of loudness.
* One of the main causes of dust is janitors.
Recently on Educational Jokes
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content