Before I Came To College I Wish I Had Known...
- Sunday, February 23, 2003
- That it didn't matter how late I scheduled my first class, I'd sleep right through it.
- That I could change so much and barely realize it.
- That you can love a lot of people in a lot of different ways.
- That college kids throw airplanes too.
- That if you wear polyester everyone will ask you why you're so dressed up.
- That every clock on campus shows a different time.
- That if you were smart in high school--so what? (really?)
- That I would go to a party the night before a final.
- That chem labs require more time than all my classes put together.
- That you can know everything and fail a test.
- That you can know nothing and ace a test.
- That I could get used to almost anything I found out about my roommate.
- That home is a great place to visit.
- That most of my education would be obtained outside of my classes.
- That I would be one of those people my parents warned me about.
- That free food served until 10:00 is gone by 9:50.
- That Sunday is a figment of the world's imagination.
- That when someone wants to 'borrow' something, they mean that they want to keep it forever.
- That Psychology is really Biology
- That Biology is really Chemistry
- That Chemistry is really Physics
- And Physics is really Math
- That my parents would become so much smarter in the last few years.
- That it's possible to be alone even when you are surrounded by friends.
- That friends are what makes this place worthwhile!!
Recently on Educational Jokes
The Desolation of SmaugRead our review of Peter Jackson's second Hobbit film
So, Before We Get Married...10 topics you need to talk about first
What is the Christmas Star?Learn about it in a holiday edition of 'Ask Roger'
Food Addiction Led Me to JesusDr. Rhona Epstein shares a testimony of becoming free
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
advertise with us
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content