A Good Husband
- Friday, April 01, 2005
- He consistently spills things in the same location so as to avoid making more than one stain in the carpet.
- He sees to it that he doesn't always sit in the same place on the couch, to avoid making those unsightly
- He masters the art of halfway-communication so that he can watch TV and still answer: uh huh, oh, I see what you mean, etc. at the right time.
- He is able to avoid use of the same excuse two times in a row.
- He has learned that a new vacuum cleaner, iron, etc. do not make acceptable anniversary presents.
- Admits with only minor prodding that watching Monday Night Football together does not constitute a "date" or family home evening (where applicable).
- Has learned all of the childrens' names so that he doesn't have to refer to them as, "Hey, you there..."
- Knows the proper time to give a sincere compliment and also the proper time to say something such as, "Its definitely an interesting dress."
Recently on Gender/Age Battles
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content