Out To Dinner Mathematics
- Wednesday, December 10, 2003
This is pretty neat.
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST
It takes less than a minute.......
Work this out as you read.
Don't cheat and read the bottom until you've worked through it!
This is fun!
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have dinner out. (try for a number more than one but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)
3. Add 5. (for Sunday)
4. Multiply it by 50 - I'll wait while you get the calculator................
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1753.... If you haven't, add 1752..........
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number.
The first digit of this was your original number
(I.e., how many times you wanted to eat out each week.)
The next two numbers are...
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it IS!!!!!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2003) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND
WHILE IT LASTS.
IMPRESSIVE, ISN'T IT?
Recently on General Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content