Top 10 Reasons Hurricane Season is Like the Christmas
- Sunday, October 03, 2004
10. Decorating the house (boarding up windows)
9. Dragging out boxes that haven't been used since last season (camping gear, flashlights)
8. Last minute shopping in crowded stores
7. Regular TV shows preempted for "specials"
6. Family coming to stay with you
5. Family and friends from outofstate calling
4. Buying food you don't normally buy ... and in large quantities
3. Days off from work
And the number one reason Hurricane Season is like Christmas ............ At some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house.
Recently on General Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content