Guess The Christmas Song
- Friday, March 21, 2003
1. Move forward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
2. Listen, the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
3. Nocturnal time-span of unbroken quietness.
4. An emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good givento the terrestrial sphere.
5. Adorn the interior passageways.
6. Small masculine master of skin-covered percussion instrument.
7. Twelve o'clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival.
8. The Christmas preceding all others.
9. Small municipality in Judea southeast of Jerusalem.
10. Expectation of arrival of masculine yearly gift giver.
1. Oh Come All Ye Faithful
2. Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
3. Silent Night
4. Joy To The World
5. Deck the Halls
6. Little Drummer Boy
7. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
8. The First Noel
9. Oh, Little Town of Bethlehem
10. Here Comes Santa Claus
Recently on Holiday Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content