- Sunday, February 20, 2005
A Baking Recipe For Mothers. . .
1. Preheat the oven. Check to be sure there are no rubber balls or plastic soldiers lurking on the shelves.
2. Remove blocks and toy cars from table. Grease pan. Crack nuts.
3. Measure 2 cups flour. Remove Johnny's hands from the flour. Wash flour off him. Re-measure flour.
4. Crack more nuts to replace those that Johnny ate. Put flour, baking powder, and salt in sifter. Get dust pan and brush up pieces of bowl that Johnny knocked on the floor. Get another bowl.
5. Answer the door-bell. Return to kitchen. Remove Johnny's hands from the bowl again. Wash Johnny. Answer the phone. Return to Kitchen.
6. Remove 1/2-inch salt from the greased pan. Look for Johnny. Grease another pan. Answer phone. Return to kitchen and find Johnny.
7. Take up greased pan and remove layer of nut shells in it. Head for Johnny who runs, knocking the bowl off the table.
8. Wash the kitchen floor, table, walls, and dishes.
9. Call the bakery and place an order. Take two aspirins and lie down.
10. Yikes!! Don't forget to turn the oven off!
Recently on Kids Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content