Laws of Parenting
- Wednesday, October 22, 2003
- The later you stay up, the earlier your child will wake up the next morning.
- For a child to become clean, something else must become dirty.
- Toys multiply to fill any space available.
- The longer it takes you to make a meal, the less your child will like it.
- Yours is always the only child who doesn't behave.
- If the shoe fits...it's expensive.
- The surest way to get something done is to tell a child not to do it.
- The gooier the food, the more likely it is to end up on the carpet.
- Backing the car out of the driveway causes your child to have to go to the bathroom.
Recently on Kids Humor
So Much More Than Presents7 ways to make Christmas come alive for your little ones
One of Our Favorite Things?What did you think of the live version of "Sound of Music"?
Lost in the Hustle and BustleHow will people on the street answer: "What is Christmas?"
When Community is HardIs it really worth the effort to build community in the church?
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
advertise with us
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content