Laws of Parenting
- Wednesday, October 22, 2003
- The later you stay up, the earlier your child will wake up the next morning.
- For a child to become clean, something else must become dirty.
- Toys multiply to fill any space available.
- The longer it takes you to make a meal, the less your child will like it.
- Yours is always the only child who doesn't behave.
- If the shoe fits...it's expensive.
- The surest way to get something done is to tell a child not to do it.
- The gooier the food, the more likely it is to end up on the carpet.
- Backing the car out of the driveway causes your child to have to go to the bathroom.
Recently on Kids Humor
Using Facebook for Good8 dos and don'ts that will help social media be a tool for you
What if I Hate My Job?Here's some great advice on how to get out of the rut
Criticizing Other ChristiansMohler's critique of Hillsong ignited a whole other conversation
Learning to Trust GodHave you ever been thrust into an unwelcome trial?
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content