The "Revised Miranda Rights" Version 3!
- Sunday, March 02, 2003
You are under arrest and....
1. No, I don't care who you are.
2. No, I don't care who you know.
3. Yes... you DO pay my salary.
4. Yes... you CAN have my job.
5. No, I don't have anything better to do.
6. Yes, I DO arrest real criminals sometimes.
7. No, I am not picking on you because you are________ (fill in).
8. No, I can't give you a break.
9. No, I don't know your friend, Officer __________(fill in).
10. Yes, you will be allowed to make a phone call.
11. Yes, I'm sure you will never do it again.
12. No, we can't talk about it.
13. Yes, it DOES make me happy.
14. Yes, you WILL see me in court.
Thank you, have a nice day.
Your Arresting Officer __________(fill in) . . .
Recently on Humor Lists
Small Things, Big Impact10 ways "Going Small" can help you do big things for God
'Not Given to Drunkenness'What do I do if I suspect my pastor is an alcoholic?
Daddy Looks DifferentRead: "Should Parents Have Children of a Different Skin Color?"
Are You Teaching Entitlement?25 ways to ensure your child feels like the world owes them
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content