The "Revised Miranda Rights" Version 3!
- Sunday, March 02, 2003
You are under arrest and....
1. No, I don't care who you are.
2. No, I don't care who you know.
3. Yes... you DO pay my salary.
4. Yes... you CAN have my job.
5. No, I don't have anything better to do.
6. Yes, I DO arrest real criminals sometimes.
7. No, I am not picking on you because you are________ (fill in).
8. No, I can't give you a break.
9. No, I don't know your friend, Officer __________(fill in).
10. Yes, you will be allowed to make a phone call.
11. Yes, I'm sure you will never do it again.
12. No, we can't talk about it.
13. Yes, it DOES make me happy.
14. Yes, you WILL see me in court.
Thank you, have a nice day.
Your Arresting Officer __________(fill in) . . .
Recently on Humor Lists
25 Rules of ChristmasOne father shares his list of what makes the holiday merry
Do I Have to Tell?A reader 'Asks Roger' if it's cool to keep faith private
My Husband the GrinchWhat to do when your spouse is cantankerous at Christmas
A "Good Cry" Movie"Philomena" tackles issues of faith and family with emotion
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
advertise with us
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Understanding Your Husband's Sexual Temptations, Part 3Dr. Gary and Barb RosbergListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content