The "Revised Miranda Rights" Version 3!
- Sunday, March 02, 2003
You are under arrest and....
1. No, I don't care who you are.
2. No, I don't care who you know.
3. Yes... you DO pay my salary.
4. Yes... you CAN have my job.
5. No, I don't have anything better to do.
6. Yes, I DO arrest real criminals sometimes.
7. No, I am not picking on you because you are________ (fill in).
8. No, I can't give you a break.
9. No, I don't know your friend, Officer __________(fill in).
10. Yes, you will be allowed to make a phone call.
11. Yes, I'm sure you will never do it again.
12. No, we can't talk about it.
13. Yes, it DOES make me happy.
14. Yes, you WILL see me in court.
Thank you, have a nice day.
Your Arresting Officer __________(fill in) . . .
Recently on Humor Lists
Grieving for Foley and his FamilyJournalist murdered by IS was a man of faith
Why We Don't Share Our FaithWe know we should evangelize, here are 5 reasons we don't.
Are You a "Good News" Christian?We cannot preach at people without building relationships.
The Week Ice was HotWhat an ALS family really thinks of the ice bucket challenge
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content