Top 10 Signs That You've Bought A Cheap Car
- Thursday, January 09, 2003
9. The car reaches its optimum speed when going downhill.
8. The hi-tech stereo system often requires a new needle.
7. The rear-view mirror says, "Objects in Mirror Are Better Than This Piece of Junk."
6. The odometer on the dashboard is not as sophisticated as the everyday abacus.
5. Shadow Traffic warns other drivers what highway you're taking.
4. The sticker on the windshield says, "Batteries not included."
3. You fill up the tank with Unleaded Coals.
2. You can only go to restaurants that offer Valet Pushing.
And, without further ado, the number one sign you bought a cheap car:
1. When you pass hitchhikers, they put their thumb down.
Recently on Humor Lists
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content