Medical Record Entries?
- Wednesday, January 12, 2005
The following are, supposedly, actual medical records taken from patients' actual medical charts.
* The baby was delivered, the cord clamped and cut and handed to the pediatrician, who breathed and cried immediately.
* The patient was in his usual state of good health until his airplane ran out of gas and crashed.
* I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
* The patient lives at home with his mother, father, and pet turtle, who is presently enrolled in day care three times a week.
* She is numb from her toes down.
* While in the emergency room, she was examined, X-rated and sent home.
* The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.
* Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches.
* Examination reveals a well-developed male lying in bed with his family in no distress.
* Patient was alert and unresponsive.
* When she fainted, her eyes rolled around the room.
Recently on Medical Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content