Are You Observant?
- Monday, May 03, 2004
LET'S JUST SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE.
There are 20 questions about things we see every day. How many can you get right? These little simple questions are harder than you think--it just shows you how little we pay attention to the common place things of life. Put your thinking caps on.
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
3. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
4. When you walk does your left arm swing w/your right or left leg?
5. How many matches are in a standard pack?
6. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
7. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clock-wise?
8. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
9. Which side of a women's blouse are the buttons on?
10. Whose face is on a dime?
11. How many sides does a stop sign have?
12. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
13. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
14. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
15. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc: Who's missing?
16. On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
17. On the back of a $1 bill, what is in the center?
18. There are 12 buttons on a touch-tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
19. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
20. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
Don't look at answers below until you finish all the questions!
3. 1, 0
7. Counter (north of the equator)
8. Towards bottom right
16. Ace of spades
18. *, #
Recently on Mind Benders
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content