- Monday, January 17, 2005
1) Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
2) At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.
3) Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose.
4) You've turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood specifically to stir paint with.
5) Everyone who grew up in the 80's has entered the digits 71077345 into a calculator.
6) In every plate of chips there is a bad chip.
7) Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.
8) Your never quite sure whether it's against the law or not to have a fire
in your back garden.
10) Nobody ever dares make cup a soup in a bowl.
11) You never know where to look when eating a banana.
12) Its impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.
13) Prodding a fire with a stick makes you feel manly.
14) Rummaging in an overgrown garden will always turn up a bouncy ball.
15) You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses.
16) Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school.
17) The most embarrassing thing you can do as schoolchild is to call your teacher mom or dad.
18) The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.
19) Some days you see lots of people on crutches.
20) Bricks are horrible to carry.
21) Old women with mobile phones look wrong!
22) Its impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.
23) Driving through a tunnel makes you feel excited.
24) You never ever run out of salt.
25) Old ladies can eat more than you think.
26) You can't respect a man who carries a dog.
27) There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got your hand or head stuck in something.
28) No one knows the origins of their metal coat hangers.
29) Despite constant warning, you have never met anybody who has had their arm broken by a swan.
30) The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.
31) People who don't drive slam car doors too hard
Recently on Mind Benders
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content