Top 10 Times You Should Never Use Your Cell Phone
- Thursday, January 08, 2004
10. At the movies. Unless your conversation will be funnier than what I'm seeing on the big screen.
9. During a funeral. Pay your respects with your heart, not your ringtones.
8. In a meeting. Especially if you've called it. Or if your boss is there.
7. In the hospital delivery room. Especially if it's your wife (and child) on the table.
6. At a restaurant. Unless you're calling the waitperson because your coffee cup has been empty longer than two minutes.
5. At a wedding. The only rings here should be the ones on the happy couple's fingers.
4. In a museum. You're there to use your eyes, not your ears.
3. While driving. You may like the challenge of handling a cell phone, a steaming cup of coffee, the morning paper, and a 4,000 pound vehicle all at the same time, but it just ain't safe.
2. In the bedroom. Do I really have to explain this?
AND THE NUMBER ONE TIME TO NEVER USE YOUR CELL PHONE
1. In worship. God may call you, but he won't do it through Verizon.
Recently on Mind Benders
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content