Wisdom to Live By
- Sunday, November 16, 2003
1) The early bird still has to eat worms.
2) I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
3) The worst thing about accidents in the kitchen is eating them.
4) Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
5) Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?
6) Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
7) My husband says I never listen to him. At least I think that's what he said.
8) Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?
9) If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!
10) Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever
Submitted by Becky S.
Recently on Mind Benders
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content