Words of Wisdom
- Sunday, September 19, 2004
1. Birds of a feather flock together and dump on your car.
2. There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example I am sitting here thinking ! how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
3. When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle.. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.
4. If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
5. Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
6. The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
7. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.
8. The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
9. He who hesitates is probably right.
10. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.
11. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
12. The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really, really in trouble.
13. Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS"together it spells "THEIRS"?
14. Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are "XL"
Recently on Mind Benders
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content