- Saturday, December 07, 2002
* Death to all fanatics!
* An oral contract isn't worth the paper it's written on.
* If we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure.
* I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!
* The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.
* Grammar has gots to be one of the most importantest things ever!
* I am becoming increasingly worried that there isn't enough anxiety in my life.
* I have this nagging fear that everyone is out to make me paranoid.
* Always remember you're unique....just like everyone else.
Recently on One Liners
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content