In a Train Tunnel
- Sunday, December 21, 2003
In a train carriage there was Bill Clinton, George Bush, Janet Reno and Bo Derek. After several minutes of the trip, the train passes through a dark tunnel and the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard.
When they leave the tunnel, Clinton has a big red slap mark on his cheek.
(1) Bo Derek thought - "That sleazeball Clinton wanted to touch me and by mistake, he must have put his hand on Janet Reno, who in turn must have slapped his face."
(2) Janet Reno thought - "That dirty Bill Clinton laid his hands on Bo Derek and she smacked him."
(3) Bill Clinton thought - "George put his hand on Bo Derek and by mistake she slapped me."
(4) George Bush thought - "I hope there's another tunnel soon so I can knock the heck out of Clinton again."
Recently on Political Humor
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content