Top 10 Signs You're At A Bad Baptism Service
- Wednesday, August 04, 2004
10. The Coast Guard is involved.
9. The service is held at Splash Mountain Water Parks.
8. Pastor wears scuba gear.
7. As the baptism begins the organist plays the theme from "Jaws."
6. The preacher uses a "Billy the Bass" singing "Take Me to the River" instead of the traditional "Shall We Gather at the River?".
5. You keep hearing the pastor saying, "Oops! Honestly, sister; I didn't know about that drop-off!"
4. The pastor can't get the rather large person being baptized back up out of the water and calls for help.
3. The deacon board shows up with fishing gear.
2. Just as the choir starts to sing, Paul Hogan jumps out of the water and wrestles the preacher into submission.
AND THE NO. 1 YOU'RE AT A BAD BAPTISM SERVICE:
1. Two Words: Alka Seltzer
Recently on Religious Jokes
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content