Top 7 Signs Your Pastor Needs A Vacation
- Monday, July 12, 2004
7. His first words to the congregation on Sunday morning are "alright, listen up you heathens..."
6. He falls asleep during his own sermon.
5. He shows up for Sunday service wearing Bermuda Shorts and a Tank Top
4. Every time his pager goes off, he shouts, "Why can't they just leave me alone?!"
3. Announces baptismal services will be at the Grand Canyon
2. You go to his office for counseling and pour your heart out to him and he says, "Sounds like a personal problem to me."
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOUR PASTOR NEEDS A VACATION
1. For the past two months he has preached the same sermon every Sunday.
Recently on Religious Jokes
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content